Additional Certifications & Licenses & Languages
- Certified Reiki Master Teacher
- Masters in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Licensed Coaching Out of the Box Trainer
- Licensed Corporate Coach U Coaching Clinic Facilitator
As a certified coach and intuitive in practice since 2005, I love helping people like you connect with their values and make transformational changes so they're no longer settling, frustrated, directionless, passionless or in pain.
The bottom line; you've got an amazing life and/or business to create, one that fits who you are! And I'd love to support you in doing just that!
If you've gotten to this point and you're saying to yourself, "She's speaking my language, but I want to know more." I get it!
Feel free to visit; www.whatswithinu.com Or you're welcome to just keep reading.
Either way, I look forward to connecting with you!!
A few fun factoids ...
- I'm a loving partner in an amazing, loving relationship.
- I'm a mom to a great young man.
- I enjoy honing and sharing my intuitive abilities.
- I'm a certified Reiki Master Teacher.
- I've been divorced once before.
- I'm a writer and a blogger.
- I'm a lifelong learner.
- I love to cook and have been doing so for fun since I was eight.
- I'm a quote junkie. I love a good quote and I collect them.
- I always have several books on the go at one time.
- I seem to have become a collector of oracle cards, with a few decks of tarot cards thrown in for good measure.
- I love music and have sung in the choir and even had a small stint in a garage band. I still sing, but only in the car and shower.
- I'm an animal lover. Although, I must admit, I'm not huge fan of reptiles unless it's a lizard.
- I'm an Arizona desert dweller from the Midwest.
- I have a heart and I'm not afraid to share or use it.
- I'm a cryer, yep...I've been known to cry during Super Bowl commercials.
- I'm a recovering co-dependent realizing that the only person's well-being we are ever really responsible for is our own.
- I love to listen to others and support them on their journey to find the best solutions for them.
- I love presenting to large groups, but am an introvert by nature.
- I've quite a few work-related experiences while trying to figure out what I wanted to be when I grew up; a teacher in a classroom setting, a business owner of an internet production company, an independent contractor, co-founder of a non-profit AIDS prevention organization, and an editor. While I've enjoyed all my career choices, none have fit me nearly as well as an intuitive, certified coach, and teacher.
- I am a mentor coach and a coach certification assessor.
- I am a personal and business intuitive.
- I have a B.A. in Creative Writing which I say gives me the license to speak and spell creatively (reading between the lines that means making up words.)
- I also have a Masters in Industrial/Organizational Psychology. (Try saying that 10 times fast, I dare ya.)
- I'm a trained coach, Coaching Out of the Box licensed trainer, and a licensed Corporate Coach U Coaching Clinic Facilitator. I am also a faculty member of CoachInc.com, teaching some of the finest people in the world about the various coaching skills and how to incorporate them into their coaching practices.
- I am a PCC certified coach through the International Coach Federation.
- I'm also the former host of the radio show The Attraction Factor which can be found on Empower Radio, iHeart Radio and iTunes. To listen to a recorded version of the show, click here.
- I am someone who likes to have fun and in her late 40s can still do the splits and cartwheels. Who says you ever have to get old?
Most importantly, I am someone who cares!!
For more information, click here.
When asked the question, "What do you do?" it's not uncommon for me to share any of the following, as they all describe what I do to a tee. You could say I'm...
- A walking crowbar. I enjoy helping others get unstuck when life or career potentials feel at a standstill or a never-ending circle.
- An accountability partner. One of the important aspects of coaching is having someone who wants more for you then maybe you want for yourself. That's me! Not only do I want more for my clients, but I lovingly hold them accountable for their goals and intentions set.
- A talking compass. It's awesome to serve as a collaborative partner in creating road maps to guide clients in accomplishing a goal, achieving a dream, or recreating a better way of living.
- A mentor coach. There is nothing more fun than mentoring other amazing coaches on their journey in developing their practice, strengthening their coaching skills, obtaining certification, as well as sharing the passion for coaching.
- A change agent. Albert Einstein has a famous quote, "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." As a change agent it's my job to support all my clients in finding different, creative strategies for achieving different and powerful results.
- A mover and shaker maker. When confidence and energy levels run low it is hard to be our best and do our best. As a mover and shaker maker it is my goal to encourage and support clients in finding their energy, increasing their confidence level, and seeing the truest potentials and opportunities available to them.
- A business development strategizer. I love helping business owners and executives develop their vision, create do-able action items, and achieve business success. As someone who has started three companies of her own, it's awesome to be able to serve as that collaborative resource.